- 31-Jan-2017 to 01-Apr-2017 (MST)
- CBC Mortgage Agency
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Cedar Band Corporation Mortgage Agency (CBCMA*) has a great opportunity for a talented individual to join our team as an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant...
Will be primarily responsible for assisting executive with critical functions. These functions include managing applications for mortgage correspondents, assisting with state licensing, scheduling training, interacting with mortgage loan correspondents with ability to explain the basics of our mortgage program.
Specific Duties Include:
- Monitor correspondent lender applications and review for completeness. Answer applicant questions.
- Monitor and manage annual correspondent lender application recertification process.
- Coordinate and track training for correspondents on specific issues of concern.
- Conduct correspondent lender training as required.
- Complete applications with mortgage warehouse banks and mortgage investors.
- Manage background checks and cross checks of exclusionary lists.
- Contract management. Assure collection of signed contracts and send countersigned contracts back to lenders.
- Coordinate lender licensing efforts, both initial licensing and renewals, and coordinate with state licensing agencies.
- Manage bonding applications and renewals.
- Coordinate renewal of insurance policies and bonds.
Specific Skills and Requirements
- Seasoned, professional presence and ability to engender confidence.
- Minimum of 5 years executive assistance experience.
- Detail oriented'very important.
- High school diploma; Bachelors degree very strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp and communicate complicated concepts.
- Ability to keep confidences and work with sensitive information.
- Customer service oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize projects and perform tasks in a time-sensitive, hi-volume environment.
- Legal research skills a plus.
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Goggle DOCS, Adobe Acrobat; and, general/technical word processing skills.
- Salary is based on level of knowledge, skill, ability and experience.
- Location will be in the Salt Lake City, UT or Boise, ID area. We invite all candidates with basic qualifications within these geographic locations to apply. No relocation will be provided.
- Must successfully complete a drug test and background check.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Native American preference is applicable based on experience.
*CBC Mortgage Agency is a wholly owned division of Cedar Band Corporation, a Section 17 Federally Chartered Tribal Corporation, and is a rapidly growing Housing Finance Agency, which offers a down payment assistance program to correspondent mortgage lenders to offer to mortgage borrowers.